Sunday, June 05, 2005

A Cup of Tea and a Long Chat

I bought some writing paper with that insignia on it a few months ago. I was redirecting my penchant to write, but like some things do, it dried up and here I am. Again.

We never go back, even if we want or intend to, but sometimes it's worth revisiting old ground to see if it still has something to offer you. Or you it. So, with my feet widely planted, I am back and ready to take a different path.

For how long?

How often?

I don't have my crystal ball, sorry. I have little idea, even, of what I'll write here.

I almost don't know how to do it. Skills unused are quickly lost and html does not form part of my daily life as it does for so many of you. I guess I'll work out how to add to my sidebar again if the mood so grabs me.

No doubt this will again be about work, food, my dogs and the odd goings-on of my brain. Perhaps it will assist me in finding a new version of me. It will take the form it wants, as it wants. I have no agenda.

I do have, it would seem, a number of quite short sentences. Odd. Not my style.

It is my style, however, to say 'hi' and then run back to what must be done: Science Fiction Short Stories by 14 and 15 year olds.

Bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger avoidance said...

Nah, more like hello.

HELLO

11:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home